Adobe Photoshop for kids
We teach several different Adobe classes for kids. Our most popular course by far is our Photoshop courses for kids.
Graphic designers use special software like photoshop to achieve effective images an designs. The main goal of Photoshop course for kids is to teach children how to enjoy creating images in easy and understandable way.
Drawing is a great way for kids to express themselves. It helps the to develop creative thinking and imagination.
Photoshop program is probably the most popular tool for editing images. In this course, your child will learn how to use and manipulate photographs. Basic editing, retouching and colour correcting of digital imagery.
The goal of this course is to kickstart your kid’s creative career at an early age. To help to equip them with the essential skills and knowledge for a career in the creative arts.
Photoshop will help your kids to:
- Learn the interface, shortcuts and basic function of photoshop
- Understand how to work with layers
- Import, combine and export images
- Learn about color modes and traditional phtography terms
- Learn to crop, color edit, sharpen and remove imperfections
- Add type, selection technique and manipulate layer options.
Adobe Photoshop training topics:
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Photoshop
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Navigate the Photoshop Workspace
- Customize Photoshop
- Lesson 2: Image adjustments
- Adjustment layers to improve images
- Image effects
Lesson 3: Managing Selections and Layers
- Use Selection Tools
- Manage Layers
- Lesson 4: Making Composite Images
- Repairing images and removing elements
- combining different images together
Lesson 5: Drawing & Painting Images
- Draw with Brushes
- Create Gradients
- Use Tool Presents
Lesson 6: Drawing Shapes with Vector Tools
- Create Images with Vector Paths
- Use the Shape Drawing Tools
- Work with Type
- Type Special Effects
Lesson 7: Using Advanced Layer Techniques
- Use Filters to Apply Special Effects
- Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Use Smart Objects for Non-destructive Editing
Lesson 08: Creating Animation & Video
- Edit Video
- Add Graphics, Titling, and Animations to Video
- Make animated GIFs
Lesson 09: 3D
- Learn how to import 3D Objects
- Use Vanshing Point to fit them into a scene
- Modify Images with Masks
You can rest assured that your instructor is highly qualified for all classes taught at Creative Cabin.
Angie is a lecturer at the Univeristy of Brighton and has taught children at several colleges, schools and universities.