You can choose from Beginners, Intermediate or Advanced courses in Photoshop. Or, pick and mix modules to make up your own bespoke course. We offer remote, online training for individuals and groups.
About Your Trainer
Angie Taylor is the trainer for all courses taught at Creative Cabin. She has published several books & articles on motion graphic design. She is an Adobe Community Professional, contributing regularly to Adobe forums. She is a Linkedin learning instructor & teaches on MA Digital Media Arts at University of Brighton.
We teach all levels from beginner to advanced level Adobe Photoshop. Our Photoshop training courses are taught by a professional graphic designer with over 25 years experience.
Learning Photoshop is a great life-long skill to aquire. If you want qualifications, our course will help you to prepare for the Adobe authorisation exam. This course is taught by Adobe Community Expert, Angie Taylor.
Our Adobe Photoshop course in Brighton
Photoshop is the industry standard software for photo retouching, making marketing materials, creating concept art. Our practical courses can help you to create creative projects for your own portfolio. We will teach you a variety of techniques, tips and tools. Our bespoke, 1-2-1 Adobe Photoshop training course in Brighton is perfect for anyone looking to improve their skills.
Remote Online Courses
You can learn via our Adobe Photoshop training course right here in Brighton. Perhaps you’re not located in Brighton? Or maybe you prefer to carry out the Adobe Photoshop training in the comfort of your own home. In these situations, we can provide remote, online Adobe Photoshop training on a 1-2-1 basis.
We use web conferencing software to deliver the training to you. The software makes use of the webcam, microphone and screen sharing services. It’s a great way to deliver 1-2-1 Adobe Photoshop training or training to groups of your employees – without face-to-face contact. This is particularly important in this difficult time as many of us have to self-isolate due to the Corona virus.
1-2-1 bespoke courses
We will develop bespoke course content for you. This will help our delegates get to grips with the basic and advanced concepts of Adobe Photoshop. Our Adobe Photoshop training course in Brighton is a one-to one course. so there’s just you and the trainer at the desk. We can tailor the course content to help suit your learning needs.
Our tutor, Angie has over 25 years of industry practice as a graphic designer. We can offer flexible course times to fit in around your busy schedule. Most courses are held on Thursdays and Fridays but we can also discuss courses for the evening or on weekends. The online, remote Adobe Photoshop training course in Brighton is instructor-led. This Adobe Photoshop training course can be taken as a part-time evening course or taken over a long period, spread over weekends.
You can rest assured that your instructor is highly qualified for all classes taught at Creative Cabin.
Angie is a lecturer at the Univeristy of Brighton and has taught children at several colleges, schools and universities.
In this Adobe Photoshop training Angie Taylor shows just how easy it can be. You’ll tour the interface, gain an understanding of the workflow, and be introduced to core techniques. Angie will customize the course exactly to fit your needs.
All classes taught at the Creative Cabin are delivered on a one-to-one basis. This means it’s just you and Angie at the desk. You can ask questions whenever you want. Angie will customise the course to fit your own needs.
Angie will send you an evaluation form that takes a few minutes to complete.
This will give Angie an indication of the level of Photoshop training you require. She will customise the course to fit your own personal needs.
Evaluation form example
- Navigating within the workspace
- Bringing old photographs to life
- Understanding different image formats and resolutions
- Working nondestructively
- Correcting badly shot images
- Cloning and using Content aware to fill spaces
- Applying dynamic adjustment layers
- Working with selections and Quick Mask mode
- Creating and formatting text
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop
- Saving files correctly for web delivery
- Creating composite images with layers
- Creating new images with the drawing and painting tools
- Using the dodge and burn tools to focus interest or highlight areas of an image
- The clone tool and healing brushes
- Understanding layers and objects
- Making selections
- Adding effects to images
- layer masks and transparency options
- Combining layers with Blending modes
- Retouching photographs
- Fixing images
- Color correction and balancing
- Formatting images for web, print or screens
- Working with text and typography
- Working with the Pen and Pencil tools
- Tweaking, exporting, and saving artwork
- Combining 3D elements in your images
- Automating complex tasks with Actions
- RGB, HLS and other color systems
- Using RGB channels for color adjustment
- Compositing images with alpha channels
- Color spaces & color management in Photoshop
- Retouching portraits
- Nondestructive dodging and burning
- Working with raw images in Camera Raw