Choose from our standard two-day Photoshop training courses – all taught on a 1-2-1 basis. Or pick and mix modules from below to make up your own bespoke course.
In this Adobe Photoshop training Angie Taylor shows just how easy it can be. You’ll tour the interface, gain an understanding of the workflow, and be introduced to core techniques. Angie will customize the course exactly to fit your needs.
All classes taught at the Creative Cabin are delivered on a one-to-one basis. This means it’s just you and Angie at the desk. You can ask questions whenever you want. Angie will customise the course to fit your own needs.
Angie was employed by Adobe’s as their senior demo artist in the UK for many years and has several tutorials featured on Adobe TV.
Angie is a published author with five books on motion graphic design. She also has several video training courses. These are available on LinkedIn Learning & Lynda.com.
In 2014 Angie moved to the south coast to set up her own private art school – Creative Cabin. At the cabin, Angie provides one-to-one bespoke training in several creative software applications.
Angie's passionate about creative training. She loves to inspire designers and artists with new ideas and techniques.
Angie also offers online training via Adobe Connect.
Angie will send you an evaluation form that takes a few minutes to complete.
This will give Angie an indication of the level of Photoshop training you require. She will customise the course to fit your own personal needs.
Evaluation form example
- Navigating within the workspace
- Bringing old photographs to life
- Understanding different image formats and resolutions
- Working nondestructively
- Correcting badly shot images
- Cloning and using Content aware to fill spaces
- Applying dynamic adjustment layers
- Working with selections and Quick Mask mode
- Creating and formatting text
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop
- Saving files correctly for web delivery
- Creating composite images with layers
- Creating new images with the drawing and painting tools
- Using the dodge and burn tools to focus interest or highlight areas of an image
- The clone tool and healing brushes
- Understanding layers and objects
- Making selections
- Adding effects to images
- layer masks and transparency options
- Combining layers with Blending modes
- Retouching photographs
- Fixing images
- Color correction and balancing
- Formatting images for web, print or screens
- Working with text and typography
- Working with the Pen and Pencil tools
- Tweaking, exporting, and saving artwork
- Combining 3D elements in your images
- Automating complex tasks with Actions
- RGB, HLS and other color systems
- Using RGB channels for color adjustment
- Compositing images with alpha channels
- Color spaces & color management in Photoshop
- Retouching portraits
- Nondestructive dodging and burning
- Working with raw images in Camera Raw
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account